The American University of St. Vincent School of Medicine offers a number of scholarships to recognize outstanding performance of applicants in various fields. Scholarships are granted as a credit to basic sciences tuition for semesters one through four.
Scholarships are competitive and funds are very limited. Eligible students are encouraged to apply early in the semester. Applicants may download the respective scholarship application forms and submit them along with your admission application material to the Canadian Administrative Office.
Special Scholarship Grants
- Special Scholarship Grant for the next 100 students beginning September 2019!
- 25% tuition fee scholarship for Basic Sciences
- 5% tuition fee scholarship for Clinical Rotations.
- This unique scholarship grant is available and will be awarded to qualified applicants for the September 2019 and January 2020 semesters on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Semesters on a first-come-first-serve basis.